Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Sensitive!

I'm pretty sure Riley doesn't read this blog and I in no way intend to embarass him with this letter but I couldn't resist sharing it.

They have been fighting a lot lately. Ciara loves to push his buttons and the more he reacts the more she pushes. He has not yet learned to just ignore her.

So here's a letter he wrote to her today:

"Dear Ciara,
I"M DONE WITH YOU. FROM NOW ON, WE LIVE SEPERATE LIVES. Got it bub?!

The person you think is stupid,
Riley Jordan

P.S.: You've got another choice. Please treat me nice. I'm sensitive.

1 comment:

Lynzee said...

I read this and thought it was hilarious! Your kids do such funny things. But I started thinking about it and realized how really smart it was of Riley to write a letter. I'm sure it helped him feel better. What a great way to vent his anger without doing something that would get himself in trouble!