Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Festival

Every year at our church we have a celebration called Fall Festival.  It's basically our Halloween Party.  We have a baked potato dinner, chili cook off and Trick or Treating.  It's become a tradition for our entire family to dress up.  Unfortunately I will only be posting pictures of Chris and I, and Riley and his friend because I forgot to put the memory card in the camera!!  I'll have to post pictures of Ciara and Ella on Halloween night.


Riley and his friend E.B. dressed up as Nerds!!  They started a couple of years ago dressing up together.  Last year they were characters from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.  I think the thing that cracked me up the most, was that they discussed dressing up as nerds together, but never discussed the details of their costumes.  When we showed up at the church, their costumes were so similiar!  Rumor has it that next year they plan on dressing up as cheerleaders.


Chris and I dressed up as a Skeleton Bride and Groom.  Even as a skeleton Chris looked soo handsome!


No comments: