Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dogs, dogs and more dogs


The company I work for Dog Academy, attended two events this past weekend. I have never seen so many dogs in my life!

Although I had seen a few events like these in the past, having no vested interest at the time, I had never payed much attention to them. These events were basically Dog Academy's debut to the public so it was a little nerve racking. In the end we pulled it all together and I think it turned out really well and we managed to not look like amateurs.

There were dogs of every size and variety. Dogs dressed up, dogs in strollers, dog with little bows in their hair, dogs with sunglasses, the biggest dogs I have ever seen alongside the most itty bitty teacup breed.

I have to admit, I had a lot of fun. We chatted with a lot of people and their furry companions. A psychologist could have had a field day. It was so interesting to see the personality of the human compared to their dog. Mostly we saw wonderful owners with a genuine love for their pets.

So we have another show coming up this weekend - feel free to stop by and see us at Purina Farms!

To see pics of the event go to www.dogacademy.com and click on recent events.

No comments: