Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our house is nearly done!

Chris was in Jacksonville last week so he swung by the house for a little peek.

It's fun to see the changes that have been made in the week since we've been gone!

Sold! To us!  (Well sorta, we haven't closed or anything yet)

The sod is down!

They added the Ledgestone to the bottom of the house.  Love the color and the way it looks.

The staircase has been put in and the carpet laid down.  Love the staircase!  Much better than the temporary pipe railing they rigged up.

Chris will be back in Jacksonville again at the end of the month.  Hopefully they will have installed the kitchen and he can take some more pictures of the inside.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

And oh my word! Did I see a couple of palm trees in your front yard? Did I!?!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Clair said...

They are LOL! I made them promise to only put in shrubbery that I couldn't possibly kill since I don't have even the slightest green thumb.

Thanks!

Charlotte Ewers said...

That is one pretty house!!!! cant wait to visit one day. you are only a 6 hours 35 min and 29 sec drive :)