Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ugh! and Oooh!

Finally ventured out the house today.

Started out normalish.  Woke up at the crack of dawn with Riley.  I had a splitting headache which I attribute to lack of sleep and sinus problems.  Riley got off to school, and it was time to get the girls ready.  I am NOT a morning person, and today I couldn't have my usual breakfast of a can of coke cause I had to fast for a blood test.

Girls got off to school, I tidied up the house to kill time while all the school buses were still running, and then headed out to the lab.  Had my blood drawn (no big deal) and sat in the car for a few minutes and ate a Poptart and drank a coke. 

Started driving towards to the mall and after a few minutes noticed that my arm was really hurting.  Then I started feeling dizzy and nauseous.  Perhaps from the blood draw?  Or the massive influx of sugar from my "breakfast"?  Whatever was causing it, I was convinced I might toss my cookies in my car and I started to feel rather panicked.  Next thing you know someone is laying on the horn because I am driving like an idiot and almost got myself into a car accident.  Nothing like a little adrenaline to help with that projectile vomiting feeling!

Once again, I sat in my car for a little while till my heart beat calmed down a little, and then headed into Joann's Fabric store.  Let me just say, I have never seen a fabric store this big in my whole life!!  It was like a mega fabric store combined with a Michaels.  I was wondering around aimlessly not even knowing what to do with myself.  Talk about kid in a candy store!  And......they apparently love coupons.  And they let you stack coupons.  And they even take coupons from Michaels and Hobby Lobby.  The cashier literally had my phone in her hand downloading competitors apps so I could use their coupons too!!!

Went into Old Navy cause it was next door.  Wondered around aimlessly until one of the staff there came and asked me if I needed anything.
 
Went over to Costco.  We have a Sam's membership, but it is a 45 minute drive from our house and not next to a magical multi coupon stacking fabric store.  Wondered around in there for a while to see what kind of stuff they have and is it worth springing for a membership.   $55 to join.  Still have six months on Sam's membership :(

Decided to head back towards home with a quick detour to the grocery store for necessities.  Wondered around there aimlessly wondering what to feed my family.

Came home.  Ate some real food frozen pizza.  Noticed hard drive I ordered arrived, so decided to swap it out.  Installed it, laptop reads it just fine.  Success!    Or so I thought.  Operating system doesn't want to install properly and Laptop appears to be overheating and shutting itself down.  Probably fried the first hard drive!  Looked up a possible fix online.  One guy said he was having the same problem so he placed his laptop in the fridge while the install finished.  Well the Laptop is still not fixed but I at least I got a laugh out of the fridge guy.

So now I am sitting here, aimlessly typing.  Boring anyone who might possibly be reading.
I think an early night is in order.  Nope.....Riley needs help with homework.  Last minute of course.  Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!

 


No comments: